IoDZ is a non-profit making and a non – political membership organisation whose primary objective is to promote good corporate governance and enterprise in all organisations through advocacy,director and executive training, as well as other activities.
Corporate Members are readily identified with the objectives and values of the IoDZ, especially in the promotion of good corporate governance and quality in the direction of companies, organisations and business generally.
Benefits of Corporate Patron
- You receive an IoDZ membership recognition certificate.
- IoDZ will conduct in-house corporate governance workshops on request at discounted
IoDZ will provide Director Search for a new director for your board on your instructionsat no additional cost, to ensure you find the best person for the job while achieving theoptimal skills balance for the board as a whole.
- Up to two members will attend IoDZ functions held to update Corporate Patrons ondevelopments in IoDZ;
- You will receive five complimentary copies of the IoDZ quarterly magazines;
- Up to five Directors and/ or Executives can attend IoDZ functions and/ or training
workshops on payment of (discounted) membership rates.
- You will receive direct communication on IoDZ programmes and activities.
- IoDZ training workshops and membership functions such as DoYA, luncheons, amongothers, provide opportunities for networking with other directors and company
- IoDZ is a founding member of the African Corporate Governance Network (ACGN), amembership body of Institutes of Directors on the African continent whose mainobjective is to promote good corporate governance on the continent. As a result ofIoDZ’s membership, any five executives or directors on production of an IoDZcard/membership confirmation are entitled to enjoy membership benefits when visitingany country of an ACGN member as if they were members of the IoD of that country.
- IoDZ is also an Affiliate of IoD in the UK, which entitles its members to membershipbenefits in the UK, on production of an IoDZ card/ membership confirmation.
- Consultancy services are available for the development of a Board Charter; BoardEvaluation questionnaires; Code of Ethics; Shareholder Agreement and many more atdiscounted rates.
- Membership of IoDZ also provides the member organisation with an invaluableopportunity for investing in good corporate citizenship and identifying with thepromotion of sound corporate governance and sustainability programmes driven by the
Termination of Membership
Either party can terminate membership forthwith upon 30 days written notice. The invited party should clear any outstanding balances owed to the Institute of Directors Zimbabwe