By nature of being a full member the applicant is qualified to be a chartered director
- An applicant must be over 25 years, and be a “Non-Executive Director” of an “Entity” which is a solvent going concern of “Substance”, as broadly defined below and have been:
- A Company Director for a minimum of three (3) years and be in business for a minimum of seven (7) years.
- A director for a minimum of one (1) year, having been in business for a minimum of five (5) years
- In business for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Must have completed IoD Company Direction Course
Benefits of Full member
- Unlimited 24/7 access to IoD content and resource centre. (New)
- Access to regular social and networking functions with other company directors and executives on topical corporate governance issues.
- Subscription to Zim Director magazine.
- Monthly Online newsletters.
- Access to the Mentorship programme by a Fellow Member as a mentee.
- Eligible to mentor Associates, Future Directors, and student Members. (New)
- 10% discount for cash purchases worth +100us at Truworths and 5% discount for any credit purchases.
- Eligible for election into IoDZ Council.
- Eligible to be patrons on the Corporate Governance clubs.
- Access to IoD communities such as WhatsApp groups
- Has voting rights.