THE BENEFITS OF AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Access to regular social and networking functions with other company directors andexecutives on topical corporate governance issues.
- Director placement opportunities
- Access to benefits of the Africa Corporate Governance Network (ACGN) including Mozambique, Mauritius, South-Africa, Nigeria, Kenya.
- Discounted rates at these networking functions.
- Discounted rates for Professional training and director development course.
- Discounted rates for tailor made in-house board induction and trainings.
- 10% discount for cash purchases worth +100us at Truworths and 5% discount for any credit purchases.
- Complimentary copy of the IoDZ quarterly magazine and other publications such as the Director of the Year (DOYA) magazine.
- Consultancy services are available for the development of a Board Charter; Board Evaluation questionnaires; Code of Ethics; Shareholder Agreement and many more.
- When in London and on production of an IoDZ membership card, members may take advantage of the Business Centre at the headquarters of the Institute of Directors at 116 and 123 Pall Mall, Central London. There you will find a comprehensive range of services including meeting rooms; workstations with full secretarial services including photocopying, telex and fax; a business library; an online service with a wide variety of commercial databases and much more.
- The Business Centre in London also offers advisory services where consultants offer advice on subjects ranging from boardroom practice to contracts of employment.
- Platinum Membership
- Patron Membership